Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm a Teacher?

Dear blog?

I'm seriously considering that job as a teacher. I'm desperate for money and well... I don't think it's that bad..... well.. bad or not.. I need money.
AAARRGGG I wish I had my own car :/ I don't want to bother my mother... plus getting back is a pain. My mom goes back to work at 2 and I'd leave work around 2:30. So even if I took the car to work... my mom would have to pay for a cab. Unless.... we take turns? -___-
bleh...


anyway, I had a pretty okay weekend. No one was home until later today. Turns out my brother was the only one that came home but he left again last night. He's not back yet. Mom and grandma come back from Ceiba today. oh yay.
There's some kind of holiday today so they don't work.

ugh im annoyed tho. I don't even want to talk about it.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment