Friday, October 1, 2010

Empty braein.

I still feel kinda off...
My mind was blank all day until my friend asked me how was I feeling... I tried to avoid the subject but she's the only one that knows about it so I told her how I felt.
She said some things that made me tear up. Like why she doesn't like to feel and how this looked similar to what happened with her and her ex. Which made me feel worse. RIGHT after she said that I started to feel a knot in my throat... and my eyes were teary. Thanks <<

And then her life theories. We're close friends but I don't share her theories lol

I like being emotional... pero es un arma de doble filo.

Eh, yeah. She also mentioned something about... putting a wall up? I guess she meant keep your guard up a little. I don't now why she said that though.. I didn't ask -_-

I'm not thinking about it. Well, technically I am cuz I'm writing about it. I was fine until we talked about the subject.
No se que pensar xD mejor lo dejo asi. Prefiero no quemar lo que queda de mis neuronas.


I'm gonna practice tomorrow. I'm so rusty. I can't 'break' and bend my pinky like I used to :/ It hurts now. I don't know if I'll be lead guitar. Prly just vocals.
I'll call the guy next week and practice with my friends around.

No comments:

Post a Comment