Monday, September 27, 2010

T.I.T.S.

Yeah, that's right... T.I.T.S. http://slugbox.deviantart.com/journal/35262565/

Something only Slugbox on dA would do xD Yeah it's a contest and I might do it. It's challenging? Sexy women killing things with tentacles... and being....sexy?
har. I dunno..

and today's my second day of work and it was okay. I have to get used to stupid people asking for copies and for impossible logos and backgrounds. Impossible? cuz they ALWAYS go "I NEED THIS FOR TODAY AT 2" and its around 10 am ._ .
I told my boss I don't work under pressure and I HATE being rushed when it comes to things like that. She's gonna do something about that hopefully.
I'm GLAD this magazine is not monthly... doing this alone would have driven me insane.


ANYWAY, CRAMPS. OW. RIGHT NOW FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I goes to bed now... Whoever is reading this lol. xD

night~

No comments:

Post a Comment