Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Job?

Not anymore.

I know I can't be picky when it comes to that but I can't tolerate the shit I have to do there. I have patience with some things but not with everything. The fact that I have to sit in a damn cubicle talking my ass off for almost 10 hrs makes me want to punch people. One? I HATE insisting on people. That I have to do if they don't want to talk. Two? I don't want to smile/talk like a robot. Third? I can't go to school if i stay. Mom managed to pay for my 3 classes this period and I can't just NOT go. All of my classes are in the morning and they said they cant do anything about that so that sucks :/
Sigh... sorry..
I know.. do it for the money... but for some reason that makes me feel more pressured..

It's my choice at the end. I don't need anyone's bullshit at the moment and to be honest? I took cuz I felt so pressured by everyone. One of my friends FLIPPED at me when I told her.
Now I feel like I let everyone down, I feel like total crap. I'm a coward, a failure.
It was my decision and my decision only. No one can tell me what to do or control my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment