Thursday, June 10, 2010

ugh

im seriously sick and tired of my family... specially my grandmother calling me useless and worthless...
she dared to say no one would take me in when I told her I'm moving out soon...
i feel so much anger... she really hurts me. every single day. I'm emotionally scarred because of them. I am not what they want me to be and that irks them.
They care more about my brother than me, I just proved that.

I wont rush things though because all I will do is fuck things up but I HATE it here, I don't have a family.

I know i cause trouble, but only because I try to stand up for myself.
She doesn't see her defects, which are FAR worse than mine. She should shut the fuck up and leave me alone and RESPECT my life.
I disrespect her here and there but it slips because she disrespects me. That's how I am and she should deal with it.

Fuck. Like she'll ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment