Saturday, May 15, 2010

Reasons why...

I don't sleep:

- I share a bed with my mother. Gag me.
- She hogs the fan so I have to strip off my clothes cuz it gets hot at night.
- She throws her whole self on to me in the middle of the night, pushing me to the edge of the bed and making me fall once or twice
- She snores....rly loud.
- Not enough room on my side :/

So what do I do?

I stay up late. I don't sweat cuz I have the roof fan on. I guess I'm more productive at night so I draw better lol.
So when I go to bed I feel like...the nights shorter. Cuz she'll wake up in 4 or 3 hours to go to work, then I have the bed to myself... If that makes any sense.

OR

I sleep on the couch... which is not very comfortable. BUT what pisses me off is that MOM doesn't like it.
WELL WTF I HATE SLEEPING WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU WONT LET ME SLEEP

I really want to go to bed early and all but I can't.

I don't even have my own room.

- 3- zZzZz

No comments:

Post a Comment