Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sad morning

So today didn't start very well.
My mother got a call at 5:30 a.m it was one of her best friend's daughter with some bad news.
One of their dear friends had passed away. I used to call her my aunt cuz she was like a sister to my mother.
Her brother is very ill in the hospital and it seems like he's not gonna make it.
They found her dead around the time my mom was called. I guess she might have died of a heart attack.. all that pressure about her brother's situation and her mother... she was the one taking care of her 90 something ( I'm not sure how old she is I just know she's over 90) year old mother. Now she's alone :c and that's really heartbreaking cuz aunt Maureen was the only one she had.
They're gonna burry her today.

Mom didn't need that. She can't have too much emotional stress because of her health but I'm sure she'll be okay.
I never imagined something like this was going to happen.
I used to go to her place after work. Spent some time with her and talked and played with her dog.

Her mother is Eileen Robinson. She is an artist. She paints with watercolors and her pictures are beautiful. I wish I would have learned something from her.
Here's one of her pictures. It's just a thumbnail but it's awesome.
another and I was lucky to find two.

eh... anyway... I'm just like... in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment